Best Restaurants Near Carnegie Hall
From International Fare to Whiskey Flights
Some of the most legendary places to eat in New York are mere moments away. Dig into an award-winning steak, savor the refined taste of caviar, discover inventive vegetarian fare, or indulge in a delectable New York style bagel. The streets surrounding The Carnegie Hotel lead to countless avenues for the discerning food lover, from historic haunts in the Theater District to elegant outposts renowned for experimentation. Discover the best restaurants near The Carnegie Hotel, and use our staff favorites to guide your culinary travels.
Complimentary Breakfast Included in Your Stay
Start your day with complimentary continental breakfast included in your stay, which is offered in our lobby every morning, setting the precedent for an enjoyable day ahead. Then consider trying one of our favorite local hotspots below.
Dining Near The Carnegie Hotel
- Molyvos - Just next door to our Theater District accommodations, the sumptuous seafood makes for a rich Mediterranean dining experience before a Broadway show.
- The Russian Tea Room - Treat yourself and guests to an aristocratic outing for borscht, caviar & vodka in an appropriately opulent venue.
- Rosie O'Grady's - The perfect place to get a group together or enjoy an intimate steak dinner, this bar and grill is famed for its surf and turf.
- Old Castle Pub & Restaurant - Indulge in bar snacks and a massive whiskey selection right in the heart of Times Square and Broadway.
- Osteria del Circo - Since 1996, the bright circus-themed decor has welcomed guests to extraordinary Tuscan fare on West 55th Street.
- Uncle Jack's Steakhouse - With a splashy facade and impeccable service, the renowned steaks at Uncle Jack's are all dry-aged 28-35 days for maximum taste.
- Benoit Restaurant and Bar - A classic French eatery run by Alain Ducasse, top off some escargots or poulet roti with a Campari cocktail.
- Benihana New York - The gold standard for large groups who like entertainment as a side to a great meal, Benihana is the definition of dinner and a show.
- Il Tiniello - Try highly-regarded Italian dishes like saltimbocca fiorentina or zuppa di pesce in an environment of white tablecloths and black-tie waiters.
- Murals on 54 - A go-to spot for business brunches in Midtown, read about the historic murals while enjoying an omelet or frittata.
- Sardi's - A picturesque meeting place for stars of the screen and stage since 1927, this is the place to experience both famously large dishes and showbiz lore.
- Gallaghers Steakhouse - Founded by a former Ziegfeld girl, this is another favorite of NYC history buffs and steak aficionados alike.