Area Attractions in Manhattan
Things to Do Around The Carnegie Hotel
Make your stay something special, even if only for a night. Located directly near many of the most famous area attractions in Manhattan, The Carnegie Hotel is the perfect place to find excitement just outside your doors. From the ornate Art Deco surroundings of Rockefeller Center to the expansive collections of the Museum of Modern Art, you'll be within moments of classic New York City landmarks.
Manhattan NYC Sightseeing Near The Carnegie Hotel
- Rockefeller Center - An imposing example of Art Deco's beauty, this massive complex hosts the iconic ice-skating rink, Christmas tree, 30 Rock, and the Rainbow Room.
- Museum of Modern Art - From groundbreaking exhibition houses to extensive archives, this is a can't-miss destination for lovers of art's past, present and future.
- Museum of Arts and Design - The striking building is just the beginning: MAD houses provocative exhibitions that examine how objects influence and drive us.
- Radio City Music Hall - Cheer on the dazzling Rockettes or take the Stage Door Tour for a peek into glamorous New York city showbiz history.
- LOVE Sculpture - One of the emblematic images of New York City, you can't miss Robert Indiana's selfie magnet on your way through Midtown.
- The Ed Sullivan Theater - Named for the host of the legendary variety show, CBS Studio 50 is now the home of "The Late Show With Stephen Colbert."
- St. Patrick's Cathedral - Magnificent for its Neo-Gothic architecture and rich past, St. Patrick's continues to draw millions of reverent visitors in the wake of a major renovation.