Day Trips, Nightlife, and City Glamour
Some of the best things to do in NYC near our luxury Midtown hotel are just moments away. Whether meticulously planning your days and nights before departure, or playing it by ear and you wander the streets in the company of millions of eager travelers from all over the world, adventure, excitement and leisure wait around every corner. Visit one of the world's greatest museums, score tickets to a best-selling Broadway show, or shop alongside the elites on 5th Avenue. Your quintessential trip to New York is beckoning.
Area Attractions Near The Carnegie Hotel
- Carnegie Hall - Majestic performance spaces meet a rich, complex history at one of the most famous music venues in the world.
- Times Square - Lights, cameras and action abound at the intersection of entertainment, business, and beloved tourist destinations.
- Broadway - From record-breaking musicals to intimate stage plays, the beautiful old theatres of the district draw diverse crowds every night.
- 5th Avenue Shopping - Get your glam on, even if you're just window shopping, along blocks of boutiques, shops and department stores
- Central Park - Breathtaking in its beauty all year round, the most-visited urban park in the world features countless attractions along its paths.